Thursday, August 11, 2011

Three Things Thursday: BIG BLOG NEWS Edition

I am so happy it is Thursday! This week started out pretty hectic, but it things are now starting to calm down.  As you all know, I was on vacation last weekend, so coming into work after 5 days off is never fun.  I also found out that my check card information had been hacked.  Since I had to cancel the card, I have been living without my debit card since Tuesday.  This is a huge pain in the butt because I use it for everything!  Not a fun way to start your week. Despite the hectic start, I am pretty pumped about my Three Things Thursday.

1) BIG BLOG NEWS!! Tommie Copper started following me on Twitter earlier this week, and you are probably thinking- big deal! Who cares?  But I reached out to them and asked if I could do a product review, and they said YES!!! Yippee!!  I get to do my first product review, and I cannot wait.  My gear should be arriving any day now.  Oh, and for those of you who are not familiar with Tommie Copper- they sell a line of comfortable compression gear that combines the healing power of copper with the benefits of compression. Pretty awesome, right?  More to come later on Tommie Copper. :)

2) I officially signed up for the Waterman's Half.  I have been meaning to do this for awhile now, but I actually signed up this week.  So it looks I will be racing at least once a month until IM.  Luray is this weekend, Ragner Relay is in September, Waterman's in October and then IM in November.  

3) My foot pain is back. :(  Damn you flip flops!  Nothing major, but the pain was bad enough for me to skip my 40 minute run yesterday.  I am hoping that with a little rest and not wearing flops that I will be ready for Luray on Saturday.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment