Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wordless Wednesday-I live in a Zoo!


Allie and Arthur trying to act innocent.
 
She's lucky that she's cute.

Arthur thinking about what he is going to do next.


ACTION shot!

I am such a good hunter.  Check out my moves.


I am tired.

Being a kitty is so hard.

Allie looks slightly concerned about something, while Arthur looks annoyed that I am taking his picture.

Ferocious kitty
 
Yes- Arthur is in my closet.

Maybe if I don't look at her, she won't notice I am in her closet.

Arthur trying to make me feel bad for trying to get him out of my closet.

2 comments:

  1. Omg...I love them! I want them! I need to get kiwi a playmate

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're officially a crazy cat lady. You posted more than 1 photo of your catS and you captioned them in the first person.

    ReplyDelete