Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Things Friday: Happy Edition!

  1. I went to Sportrock with a bunch of friends last night, and had a blast!! I cannot wait to go back.
  2. After reading Berties Bakery's blog post about Cheese Cake Layered Chocolate Cupcakes, I have to make them!  In fact, I am going to make them this weekend. :)
  3. I did my taxes this morning and I am really excited about it!   #TotalAccountingNerd
  4. My office brought in Chick-fil-A for lunch today.  I had planned on being good and eating the homemade wedding soup I packed, but I couldn't resist the yummy, delicious chicken nuggets. Chicken nuggets make me happy! NOM NOM NOM
  5. The forecast is calling for snow this week. Yay for it finally feeling like winter!!
I hope everyone had a great week.  Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment