Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Recap: Awesome Edition!

Yay for weekends filled with friends and fun. Here is what I was up to...

  • Dinner at Cheesetique- yummy wine, delicious cheese, fun atmosphere, and great company.  This place was awesome!  I highly recommend it.
Grilled cheese with banana and bacon- SO FREAKING GOOD!!
  • Hash run- This is the first weekend that I haven't had to work in a LONG time, so I was pumped that I was able to go to a team workout.  Saturday was my first hash run.  For those of you who are not familiar with what a hash run is, check out this link. Long story short, the "hares" lay a trail and "hounds" have to work together to follow it. It was a lot of fun- definitely a great way to start my Saturday.
  • Engagement party- JC's friend Jeremy recently got engaged to a great girl named Shannon, so to show our support we headed out to Jeremy's to celebrate with them.  Congrats guys!  We are really excited for you.
  • NEW BIKE!!- Yesterday morning, I made to the short trip down to Plum Grove to pick up my new ride. After 2 hours of adjustments, T-Bird was finally ready for me to take him home. #I<3MyNewBike!
  • Adjusting the areobars

    Checking my leg angles

    Final touches

    
    First spin!!
    
  • Super Bowl- I am a Patriots fan, so I wasn't pumped about the loss.  HOWEVER, it was a great game, and a NY Giants win equals a happy boyfriend.  Plus, who can be upset if they spent there Sunday night with 20 of their good friends? :)

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend because I certainly did.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment