Thursday, June 28, 2012

Three Things Thursday: Running & Surprises

  • Working late yesterday prevented me from getting my run in last night.  Instead of getting upset about it I used yesterday as a rest day and did my run this morning and will swim on Friday night.  Who wouldn't want to spend their Friday evening at the HP pool. :) I think I might be getting the hang of this balance thing.  I just have to be a little more creative when it comes to planning.
  • I think I have finally settled on a marathon training plan- well kind of.  After looking at a bunch of plans, I wasn't able to find one that gave me exactly what I need. My solution- combined them.  I think this blended plan will give me everything I need to be prepared to run a great race.  What is great you ask?  Well I am not really sure what that means right now. A PR would be nice. A BQ would AWESOME.  What I am really focusing on is enjoying my training and staying healthy. If I PR and/or BQ, that would be fantastic, but I am not putting that kind of pressure on myself.
  • Huck's birthday is coming up, and I having been planning his birthday surprise for almost a month. I have no idea how I have managed to keep it from him, but I am pretty sure he is clueless. Well he knows that we have plans on Sunday, but other than that he has no idea.  WOOP WOOP!
Dear Sunday, Please get here as soon as possible! Thanks, Whitney :)

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment