Monday, June 11, 2012

Whitney, are you okay? We haven't heard from you in months.

 Hi Blog World!  I have missed you terribly.  The past few months have been jammed packed with work and regular non-triathlon and non-running things. Because of my non-triathlon life, I was not able to race Rumpus in Bumpass, and I have pulled my registration from Musselman 70.3. #BeingAnAdultStinksSometimes! But instead of going into the details, I will just say that I am very happy to be training again. What's on the horizon you ask? Well in terms of running, I am starting my MCM training this week. This will be the 3rd time I will be racing this marathon, and I am very excited about it.  What about triathlon? I am only currently signed up for the run portion of the Luray Olympic; however, I am thinking about doing Waterman's Half in October. 

Here is just a little taste of what has been going on since I last posted.


Avengers in IMAX 3D
Fishing trip @ OBX
Legwarmers!
Gone fishin'

Learning how to snowboard @ Breck
OBX! Cannot wait to go back.
Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment