Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Coolest CEO Ever Edition

Happy Hump Day!  I hope everyone is having a super week.  My week has been a little crazy, but that seems to be the norm when I have a short work week.

The CEO of my company decided to turn one of our conference rooms into a gym.  This is where I will be spending most of my lunches from now on.  #Triathlete'sDream
Today's midday run- easy 3 mile run.
I did my first run in my fancy new trainers- Adidas adiZero Boston 3. They super light weight  and feel awesome.  This weekend I caved and bought a pair of Newtons, so during my transition those, I will be rocking these flashy shoes.  FYI for non-runners- you cannot jump right into wearing Newtons.  Newton running shoes are designed to make you a more efficient runner.  So if you are a heel striker like me, it is going to take time for the muscles and tendons to adjust to the new running form.  

No comments:

Post a Comment