Monday, June 20, 2011

Awesome Weekend

This weekend was filled with fun adventures.  But instead of writing a huge blog about every little thing I did- I will make it short and sweet.

  • Date night at Rustico- Rustico is one of my favorite restaurants because it has yummy food, great beer, and the Captain and I had our first date there. <3 <3
  • First run since Eagleman- Before the Captain's game, I squeezed in a quick 3 miles to wake my legs up.  I took last week totally off, so I am looking forward to getting back into my workout routine.
  • Captain's Hockey game- The game started super early on Saturday morning (7:15am). But getting up early was worth it- the team kicked major butt, and the Captain scored a goal!! :)

Taking pictures at a hockey game is a lot harder than I expected!

Final score 7-0!


  •  Super fun BBQ- Great food, great friends, and great fun!  I actually got to ride a horse, which I haven't done since high school. Very very fun!




    Homemade Mulberry Crumble with homemade ice cream- YUMMY!

    Cute puppy named Pearl- She makes me want a Beagle!


    CORN HOLE- The Captain and I dominated on Saturday! :)

    MEOW- Allie didn't want me to put the corn hole boards away.

    • Father's Day with the family- I am so blessed to have such wonderful men in my life!  I love you Fuzzy, Dad and Pappaw!
    My Pappaw

    My Step-Dad also known as Brian and Fuzzy :)
    My Dad





    No comments:

    Post a Comment