This weekend was filled with fun adventures. But instead of writing a huge blog about every little thing I did- I will make it short and sweet.
- Date night at Rustico- Rustico is one of my favorite restaurants because it has yummy food, great beer, and the Captain and I had our first date there. <3 <3
- First run since Eagleman- Before the Captain's game, I squeezed in a quick 3 miles to wake my legs up. I took last week totally off, so I am looking forward to getting back into my workout routine.
- Captain's Hockey game- The game started super early on Saturday morning (7:15am). But getting up early was worth it- the team kicked major butt, and the Captain scored a goal!! :)
|Taking pictures at a hockey game is a lot harder than I expected!|
|Final score 7-0!|
- Super fun BBQ- Great food, great friends, and great fun! I actually got to ride a horse, which I haven't done since high school. Very very fun!
|Homemade Mulberry Crumble with homemade ice cream- YUMMY!|
|Cute puppy named Pearl- She makes me want a Beagle!|
|CORN HOLE- The Captain and I dominated on Saturday! :)|
|MEOW- Allie didn't want me to put the corn hole boards away.|
- Father's Day with the family- I am so blessed to have such wonderful men in my life! I love you Fuzzy, Dad and Pappaw!
|My Step-Dad also known as Brian and Fuzzy :)|