Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF!

Happy Friday!!! I hope everyone is having an awesome day!  If you are like me, I cannot wait for the weekend to get started.

After lunch today, I was craving something sweet.  For everyone who knows me, this is no surprise!  I am definitely the girl who walks around the office at 2 PM looking for a little treat.  So I decided to go to FroYo aka Frozen Yo.  This is such an awesome place.  For those of you who have not been lucky enough to visit a place like this-you can pick from about 15+ flavors of frozen yogurt and about 20 toppings.  Pretty cool, right?  Normally I get Tart (it's a semi sweet, yet tart fro-yo- that is super yummy) with fresh raspberries, fresh blueberries and sugar cone pieces.  It is sooooo good!  I love FroYo because I can have something sweet, but its lower fat, so I don't have to feel super guilty about it.  Total WIN-WIN!  However, today I decided to go crazy.  Forget my usual semi-healthy sweet treat- I got cookies and cream swirled with chocolate topped with chocolate sprinkles and a little bit of Oreo crumbles.  Oh boy was it delicious!  It was so delicious that I ate it all before taking a picture of it. I know- its a amateur blogging mistake! You will just have to take a my word for it- it was delicious and definitely warranted a blog post!

What an awesome way to start my weekend! I hope everyone has a super weekend.  Can't wait to give you my weekend recap on Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment