Thursday, June 16, 2011

Three Things Thursday: First Edition

Happy Friday Eve!!!

1) I live for Fridays.  No matter how awesome the week has been, when I wake up on Friday morning, I am totally pumped!  I get so excited for the weekend, whether I have plans or not.

Sorry I couldn't resist.  Hopefully this song is not stuck in your head for the rest of the day! :)

2) Christmas is my favorite holiday.  Not very unique, right?  But I actually have a CD of Christmas music in my car, so I can listen to it when I am having a bad day. 
My Christmas Tree- please note that I live in a studio apartment, but insist on having a HUGE tree.

The Grinch from ICE at the National Harbor

The Captain and I at the National Christmas tree.

3) My second toes are longer than my big toes. My mom says this is a sign of wisdom.  Wisdom or not, its a huge pain in the butt!  Two words- Blister City!  Not to mention, it looks weird.  Any thoughts on how I can prevent the blisters and black toes nails?  I have learned to cope, but it would be nice to be able to have cute feet in the summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment