Monday, August 22, 2011

Tommie Copper Rocks!

Happy Monday!!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.

As a lot of you know,  2 1/2 weeks ago, I reached out to Tommie Copper to see if I could do a product review for them, and within a couple of days I received my package of compression gear.  Totally awesome, right? But what is really awesome is that this stuff WORKS!  If you take nothing else from this post, please check out their gear.  It is absolutely awesome, and I am so happy that I was able to try it!

I received my gear right before Luray, so I thought I would put it to the test right away.  After swimming 1500 meters, biking 41 kilometers, and running 10 kilometers, I put my calve compression sleeves on immediately.  It is normal for me to be super sore after racing, so I was not sure if wearing TC gear would help.  Much to my surprise, it really did!  I am always super sore after racing, but when I woke up on Sunday morning my legs felt really good. My hamstrings and quads were still a little sore, but my calves felt great.  Maybe I need to invest in a pair of the compression shorts? Or Tommie Copper could you please start making tights?  :)  I would love to train in them in this winter.

Lauren and I after Luray.  Check out my SEXY sleeves!
Yesterday, Lauren and I set out on a long ride from DCA out past Leesburg, and back.  We were on our bikes for a little under 5 hours and logged 83 miles. Go us! Even though Lauren and I both set distance PRs and it is pretty awesome that we rode so far, I was really worried that I was going to feel awful today.  WRONG!  I used my sleeves yesterday after the ride, and woke up feeling much better than I expected.  In fact I didn't want to take them off this morning, so I wore them to work under my pants. :)

Cute and professional, right??

 Long story, short- Tommie Copper gear works and it is comfortable! Go buy some. :)


1 comment:

  1. Glad you like your calf sleeves! I love the high heels pic! And I'm hoping we make tights too! :)

    ReplyDelete