Thursday, September 22, 2011

Three Things Thursday: Life is good!

Happy Friday!! Thursday!! Today is my Friday, and I am totally pumped about it.  After work this afternoon, I will be heading up to Cumberland, Maryland for the Rangar Relay. Yay!!  Totally excited about the race and what I have planned for the rest of the weekend. 

1) Dani and Target = Whitney and Dunkin' Donuts. We had donuts and coffee at my morning meeting today, and of course I had to have one.  No biggie, right?  I mean no one in the right mind would be able to pass up a glazed chocolate cake donut.  The problem was that after the meeting, I went and grabbed another donut.  BAD WHITNEY!  I do not even like jelly donuts, but of course I didn't realize that until I already was half way through it, and had powdered sugar all over myself.  #ThankgoodnessIrun! #Iamsuchapig! 

So good, but so bad for me!
2) Going on dates is so much fun!  Last night I traded in my workout clothes for a cute outfit and went out.  Don't worry, I did my bike ride in the AM.  I am so happy that I am taking advantage of this new work-life-training balance that I have recently found.

3) I recently purchased some pretty nerdy, but necessary awesome running gear. With the days getting much shorter, and the sun not coming up until 7AM, I really needed this stuff.  And maybe I should consider wearing them out Saturday night?  Too much?
Cute, right??

What about this one? 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!  Come back on next week for my Rangar Relay and my NUTRILITE product reviews.  (Kate, I promise I haven't forgotten!)

1 comment: