Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Semi-Wordless Weekend Recap: Birthday Edition

This weekend wasn't all fun and games. :)  I decided to hit the pool at Hains Point on Friday after work.
After the crazy storm on Friday night, my 10 mile run on Saturday was more like a 10 mile steeplechase. Yay for climbing over trees and splashing through puddles!
Huck's brother and sister-in-law were visiting this weekend, so we took them to dinner at Proof. NOM NOM NOM
For Huck's b-day surprise, we went to Kings Dominion.  We had so much fun!

Huck even talked me into riding the Intimidator 305. Sooooo fun, but really scary!!!
Yesterday was Huck's actual b-day, so of course I wanted to take him to dinner.  We had a delicious meal at Co Co Sala.

Huck's fantastic dessert.
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment