Thursday, August 16, 2012

Three Things Thursday

  1. I am almost 2 months into my MCM training, and my hill workouts are finally getting easier. Woop woop!  Last night after a brutal day at work, I pulled on my trainers and went for a run on the Custis Trail.  Running was the last thing I wanted to do, so I wouldn't say my heart was really in the run.  However, after the first 3 miles, my legs loosen up, and I negatived spilt the last 3 miles.  Translation- AWESOME!!  It is nice to see that my training is paying off.  My hill workouts were kicking my tush last month, so I am thrilled that I am now doing the tush kicking. 
  2. My friend just posted some of the vacation pictures from Costa Rica. Yep, that's right, I was in Costa Rica. :)  If you haven't been, I highly recommend going to CR.  The people are very friendly, the country is breathtaking, and there are a ton of fun things to do.  I will post more pictures later, but here are a few.
    Horseback riding was a blast.  Clearly, I wasn't expecting to go that afternoon or I would have wouldn jeans and boots.  :)
    I tried Rambutans for the first time.  Here is what Wikki says about them.
    I saw wild monkeys!!! They were everywhere.  Check out this guy above. It looks like he is taking a nap.
    
  3. Today is new shoe day.  I know it is silly, but I get excited when I get to buy new running shoes. I love the feeling of running in new shoes.  It is like you are running on clouds. #Totalrunnerdork. 
Happy almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment