- I am madly in love with Sweet Green's December salad. I absolutely love it! I had it for lunch 2 days in row this week because it is sooooo yummy.
- I had my very first Sprinkles cupcake this week. I had the Chocolate Peppermint cupcake, and it was very delicious. The cake was moist and Sprinkles definitely has the icing to cake ratio down. However, I would say the icing was a little sweet for me. Just to make sure I am not making a rash judgement, I will be going back sometime next week to try another flavor. :)
- I am desperately looking for yummy quinoa recipes. I have found a few online that I like; however, none of them have moved me enough to want to try them. Does anyone have a super yummy way to prepare quinoa?
- I started a new job 2 weeks ago, and much to my surprise they keep 3 types of Kashi stocked in the kitchen. #BestWorkplaceEver!
- Please do not judge me for my next comment. This week I was craving junk food, like terrible for you junk food, and I had managed not to eat anything horrible for me all week. Please note that the cupcake mentioned above totally does not count because I was having a stressful day and needed comfort. :) However, yesterday I finally caved. Last night, I went through the McDonalds drive through and ordered a Chicken McNugget meal with a Coke, and loved every bit of it. I did wake up feeling kind of gross though. Thank goodness I have a long bike ride and run this weekend to burn off all the calories I consumed last night!
Happy Friday!! I hope everyone has a super weekend! :)