Thursday, July 7, 2011

Three Things Thursday: The Small Things

The older I get, the more I realize that life is about the small things...

Before
5 minutes later...What can say, I was hungry.

1) Oatmeal with fresh fruit makes me happy!  It is one of my favorite breakfast options. I think I could eat it every morning, and I usually do.

2) DC traffic has been amazing this week!  I love being able to drive into work in only 10 minutes. NO TRAFFIC= HAPPY WHITNEY

3) Whoever knew that Road Rules/Real World challenges were still on?!?  Between watching that and the tail end of America's Got Talent, I was able to knock out my late night spin session yesterday. Yay for reality TV! I know you secretly love reality TV too, so don't judge! :)

Love this show! 
What session is this? 50?

No comments:

Post a Comment