- Friday night dinner with the Captain and his family. The Captain has an awesome family, so this was a great way to start my weekend. Yay for a delicious Turkish feast, great company and a fabulous time! Sorry for not taking any pictures- I was too busy drinking and pigging out.
- Mini date night with the Captain- putt putt golf and dinner at Ted's! I love putt. The Captain and I had a great time. You are probably wondering who won?? The Captain and I tied. :) We kept score until the 9th hole. At that point we were tied, but I would say that the Captain did much better than me on the back half. Plus he even got a hole in one! We finished the night with yummy bison burgers at Ted's. NOM NOM NOM! Again, I was too busy eating to take any pictures. I promise I will do a better job of documenting next weekend.
- Walking around Old Town and getting ice cream after Sunday's ride.
- I woke up Saturday morning and poured sour milk on my cereal. Yuck! To make things worse, I didn't find out it was sour until I took a bite of it. :(
- Because work has been so crazy, I had to work on Saturday. Going into work didn't really bother me. I always want to meet my deadlines, and I am willing to do what I need to do to meet them. However, I was bummed because I had a fun training day planned with my Team Zers. I hate missing my workouts, especially when there is a BBQ planned after them. On the upside, I went into work and finished everything that I needed to. I am hoping that the hard work my team put in on Saturday will make this week better.
- On my bike ride this weekend, I wrecked my bike. Don't worry, Mom! I am okay. Just a little road rash and a little scrape on Miss Scarlett. I was having a rough time on the ride before the wreck, and after the wreck I was pretty shaken up. However, I was determined to finish the ride. Special thanks to the Captain for sticking this ride out with me! You were a saint! <3