Wednesday, July 13, 2011

To shower or not to shower???

Happy Hump Day!  I cannot believe it is already Wednesday, and we are half way through the week. I am also happy to report that I am half way (maybe even further) through the Q2 craziness at work!

Miss Scarlett hooked up and ready to go!
Yay for getting in a great workout despite working late!
So last night I got home from work around 9:15ish and jumped right on my trainer to get a quick workout in. My "quick" workout ended up taking almost 2 hours.  At this point it was close to 11pm, I am super sleepy and I was planning on getting up this morning and going for a run.  Should I shower or should I just wait until after my run in the morning?  Is it wasteful to take 2 showers in less than 8 hours? Do I really want to get into my bed all sweaty and gross?  These seem like silly questions, but all I wanted to do was jump in bed and go to sleep.  After all, I had just worked 12 1/2 hours and worked out for 2. Don't worry guys- I took a shower before bed, but do any other triathletes or athletes in general feel like all they do is shower?  I workout, SHOWER, work, workout, and then SHOWER again!  I love showers and being clean. But sometimes I would rather use the time I spend on taking showers on other things- like eating or sleeping! :)  Please tell me that I am not alone here! Right????

Multitasking :) How else am I supposed to catch up on my DVR?
Proof that I showered! I even used my face mask. :)
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment