Friday, November 4, 2011

Random Friday Facts

Happy Friday!! I hope everyone is having a super morning.  Now on to the random facts...
  1. I ran my first my first road race in 1998, and won my division.  September Stride 5K 25:55 WOOP WOOP!
  2. If I drink more than 2 glasses of red wine, I will wake up with a pounding headache. 
  3. I talk to my Pappaw and Grammy every Sunday at 7pm.
  4. I listened to Christmas music on the drive into work today.
  5. I saw Titanic 7 times in theaters.
  6. Until recently, I used to use Old Spice deodorant.
  7. I still have the baby blanket that my great grandmother came me when I was a itty bitty baby.
  8. My favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle growing up was Michelangelo.
  9. I have 8 pillows on my bed right now.
  10. I still remember my kindergarten teacher's favorite color.
  11. I started swimming competitively at age 4 1/2.
  12. It drives me crazy if my shampoo and conditioner are not the same brand.
  13. If I was a boy, I was going to be named Ian Michael.
  14. I have a strong and passionate love for Giant brand Diet Grape Soda.
I hope your workday flies by!!  Have an awesome weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lollll I don't remember which turtle was my favorite. I think was more in to Power Rangers. I didn't even know Diet Grape Soda existed lollll

    ReplyDelete