Thursday, November 17, 2011

Three Things Thursday: Chubby Bunny!

1)I know this RAD chick named Ashley, and she happens to work for a little company called Rev3. #SweetJobAsh!  She wants to put together a Chubby Bunny contest, where you would say I love Rev3, instead of Chubby Bunny.  I definitely want to participate!  Now if you are not familiar what Chubby Bunny is please watch the video below.  This guy is a champ.  20 marshmallows is VERY impressive. :)
2) Perfect Pita just opened up near my office, and I am PUMPED!  It is soooooo yummy.  Chicken Hummus Veggie Pita = NOM NOM NOM


3) I am super excited about Ironman!  Over the past few weeks, I have mostly nervous and scared for race day, but the excitement has finally kicked in.  Thank goodness! :) 
I am not going to stop until I cross the finish line in Cozumel!

No comments:

Post a Comment